Saturday, August 16, 2008

the more I SEE HIM the more IM LOVING HIM

the more I SEE HIM the more IM LOVING HIM



i have wait for him so long..
i dont care about time i spent on waiting..
this is the firts and hopefully the last time i will wait for him..
today the biggest odd will be gone..
i am so happy and i cant wait to see him more each day..
i love him thats why i waited for him,
i thought before that waiting is for the anime story only hahaha... silly me..
he made me wait for months, i hope our love will last..
because if not all of the sacrifices will be just useless..
i loved him in the past,
i'm loving him today
and i will love him more in the days,months & years to come..
i cant control my feelings..
i cant control my emotions..
and ofcourse the love that is flowing inside my veins for him..
im hoping this love will last forever..
this is my way of loving him..
this is the first time i love the guy the most me..
i dont know why..
maybe he's different..
maybe he's the man of my dreams..
maybe he's the one..
the one that im waiting for so long..
the one who will understand me..
who will accept me for who i am..
who will protect me..
who will protect my feelings for beeing broken..
who will guide me..
who will love me truthfully and honestly..
the person that will be by my side until my last breath..
i hope..
because if not..
i will be broken..
broken in to pieces, my feelings,love and emotions..

i am so crazy inlove with this guy..
i want to see him now..
i am so excited just to know i can see him from now on..
i want to see his smile..
i want see the blink of his eyes..
i want to see the way he stare at me..
i want to see the way he laugh..
i want to hear his voice..
i want to feel his embrace..
i want to feel his kiss..
heheheheh...
i miss him so..... much!
i can't wait to see him!!!!
(^-^)



-----from now on i will tell what is rili on my mind,i will show what i rili want and i will tell and show my feelings..i will continue this msg i dont care if no one could read this..i juz want to express my feelingss..i know no one will read this..for me this is my salvation of LOVE,HURT and beeing BROKEN..i'll continue to write until i lost my LOVE for this goofy guy..Hoping that he'll come back.. (he came back already! ;p )

-=heartlessgodess=-

No comments: